With its woman-specific design, and built-in Merrell® performance, the Siren Sport Q2 Hiking Shoes for Women help ladies enjoy fun in the wild. Engineered for the way women move, the Siren Sport Q2 delivers women-specific support under the feet to help women enjoy a more natural, efficient, and comfortable stride on the trail. Q FORM® 2 dual density midsoles feature heel centering technology and a sequenced design to guide the foot on every stride, delivering gender-engineered alignment and comfort. Made of a special EVA blend, M Select™ FIT.TRI contoured footbeds work with the natural movements of the foot to provide superior stability and support beneath the foot's 3 major arches during intense activity. Nubuck leather and mesh uppers provide protection and support around the feet. M-Select™ FRESH anti-microbial treatments throughout resist odor-causing bacteria and help keep feet feeling fresh. Merrell M-Select™ GRIP outsoles utilize self cleaning, angled 3.5 mm lugs to deliver slip-resistant traction over mixed terrains in wet or dry weather. Bellows tongue. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J37464.
- Women-specific hiking shoes - superior trail performance for ladies
- Q FORM 2 dual density midsoles - promotes woman-specific alignment and comfort
- M Select FIT.TRI contoured footbeds - superior stability and support beneath the foot's 3 major arches
- Nubuck leather and mesh uppers
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- M-Select GRIP outsoles - self cleaning, angled lugs for sure traction
- Bellows tongue
Web ID: 180628