Keep your feet feeling good during long days on the trail with the fatigue-fighting cushioning of the Merrell® Siren Edge Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Women. Lightweight mesh uppers feature 3D print mesh overlays for structure and support without the weight. Inside, breathable mesh linings and M Select™ DRY waterproof/breathable technology keep feet dry and comfortable on the trail. M-Select FIT.ECO contoured footbeds and Merrell air cushions in the heels offer cushioning, shock absorption, and stability under your feet on every step, while molded nylon arch shanks offers further stability over uneven terrain. M-Select™ GRIP rubber outsoles feature 4.5 mm lugs for sure footing over uneven trails. Bellows tongue. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J37194.
- Versatile, waterproof hiking shoes for women on the trail
- Mesh and 3D Print Mesh uppers
- M Select DRY waterproof/breathable technology
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- Breathable mesh linings
- M-Select FIT.ECO contoured footbeds - soften every step
- Molded nylon arch shanks
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- M-Select GRIP outsoles - 4.5 mm lugs for sure footing
- Bellows tongues
Web ID: 2330252