A versatile hiker, the Phoenix Bluff Hiking Shoes for Men from Merrell® help any outdoors-loving hiker move up the trail comfortably. Sturdy, yet lightweight and breathable, suede leather and mesh uppers feature a traditional lace closure to deliver sure support and protection over rugged terrain. Breathable mesh linings provide ventilated comfort against your feet, while the bellows tongue keeps outside debris out and away from your feet.
Shock absorbing Merrell heel air cushions work with the Phoenix Bluff's molded nylon arch shanks, removable EVA footbeds, and EVA midsoles to provide cushioning, support, and stability over rough trails. M-Select FRESH technology in the footbeds help keep feet feeling fresh. Dura-Trax rubber outsoles feature 4 mm lugs to power up any trail, pristine or primitive. Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 1 lb. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J35585.
- Versatile hiking shoes for men
- Lightweight and breathable, suede leather and mesh uppers
- Breathable mesh linings
- Shock absorbing Merrell heel air cushions
- Removable EVA footbeds with M-Select FRESH technology
- Shock absorbing EVA midsoles
- Molded nylon arch shanks
- Dura-Trax rubber outsoles - 4 mm lugs
- Bellows tongues
Web ID: 2249758