Cushion and comfort your feet over long weekend expeditions with the strategically placed cushioning and support of the Merrell® Phaserbound Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men. Designed to prevent sore feet at the campsite, these rugged hiking boots combine Merrell's advanced cushioning and stabilizing UniFly™ midsoles with M Select™ FIT.ECO contoured footbeds for superior cushioning comfort. Made of an ultra-durable EVA foam 20% lighter than standard EVA, UniFly midsoles feature shock pads in the heel and forefoot that distribute impact and deliver feedback from the ground. Made of a lightweight EVA blend, the M Select FIT.ECO Grade 4 Light Pack footbeds feature organic odor control to keep feet fresh while cushioning every step. Stability arms in the external instep and heel add further support for the feet and legs over uneven terrain. Made of advanced TC5+ rubber compound, the Phaserbound's advanced Vibram® outsoles feature 5 mm lugs to dig in over any terrain, wet or dry. Full grain leather uppers with M Select™ DRY waterproof/breathable technology keep feet protected, supported, dry, and comfortable through the hike. Metal hook and webbing loop lacing system delivers a sure fit. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J32745.
- Superior cushioning and comfort from a durable pair of hiking boots
- Full grain leather uppers
- M Select DRY waterproof/breathable protection
- Lightweight UniFly midsoles - ultra-durable EVA construction with shock pads in the heel and forefoot
- M Select FIT.ECO footbeds - Grade 4 Light Pack rated, organic odor control
- External instep and heel stability arms
- Vibram outsoles - advanced TC5+ rubber compound construction with 5 mm lugs
- Metal hook and webbing loop lacing system
Web ID: 2249688