Made to handle a muddy river bank as well as a high and dry trail, Merrell® Mojave Low Hiking Shoes for men keep feet dry, supported, and comfortable. Waterproof, PU-coated leather and mesh uppers protect and support your feet. Breathable mesh linings with M-Select™ FRESH treatments resist odor-causing bacteria and keep feet feeling fresh. Underfoot, removable EVA footbeds work in conjunction with the Mojave's compression molded EVA midsoles and molded nylon arch shanks to provide stable cushioning and support for your feet and legs. M-Select™ GRIP outsoles feature 4 mm lugs to deliver sure traction to keep you moving. Average weight: 1 lb. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J32239.
- Supportive and comfortable hiking shoes made to handle a variety of outdoor terrains
- Waterproof, PU-coated leather and mesh uppers
- Breathable mesh linings with M-Select FRESH treatments - resists odor-causing bacteria
- Removable EVA footbeds
- Compression molded EVA midsoles
- Molded nylon arch shanks
- M-Select GRIP outsoles with 4 mm lugs
Web ID: 1501300802075