Stable support and comfort for burly mountain treks with a classy look for urban adventures, the Moab Rover Mid Hiking Boots from Merrell® keep you comfortable 24/7. Waterproof oily leather and abrasion resistant textile uppers feature M-Select DRY technology to seal out water and release interior moisture to keep on-the-go feet dry and comfortable. M-Select FRESH technology in the breathable mesh linings naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet. Under your feet, Merrell's Remember Me Foam™ memory foam footbeds for cushioning support provide breathable cushioning on every step. Heel air cushions and EVA midsoles work together to absorb shocks and cushion over rough, uneven ground, while molded nylon arch shanks stabilize the boot on uneven surfaces. Vibram® rubber outsoles handle uneven terrain on the trail or in the city. Debris-rejecting bellows tongue. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J21279.
- Rugged hiking boots - as comfortable in the restaurant as on the trail
- Waterproof oily leather uppers with abrasion resistant textile panels
- M-Select DRY seals out water and wicks away moisture
- Breathable mesh linings with M-Select FRESH technology for natural odor resistance
- Merrell's Remember Me Foam memory foam footbeds for cushioning support
- Air cushion in heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsoles for cushioning comfort
- Molded nylon arch shanks for stability
- Vibram rubber outsoles
Web ID: 14031911012234