Delivering dry warmth for the winter months without weighing you down, the Moab Polar Waterproof Pac Boot for Men from Merrell® makes a great go-to winter hiking boot. These warm, yet lightweight, pac boots combine suede leather and mesh uppers with a lightweight TPU shell that blocks out the worst of winter's weather. M-Select DRY technology inside the Moab Polar seals out exterior water while letting moisture escape so feet stay dry as you move about. Comfortable Merrell Conductor fleece thermo linings work with the 400 g M-Select WARM™ synthetic insulation to block out frigid temperatures and keep feet warm. M-Select FRESH technology naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet. Removable EVA footbeds and compression molded EVA midsoles work together to provide welcome cushioning and support underfoot. Rugged M Select GRIP outsoles feature tuned lugs that grip when and where you need it. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J21147.
- Warm, waterproof winter comfort without the weight
- Durable suede leather and mesh uppers
- Lightweight, 100% waterproof TPU shells
- M-Select DRY technology seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Conductor fleece thermo linings - lightweight warmth
- 400 g M-Select WARM synthetic insulation - helps lock out the cold
- M-Select FRESH technology for natural odor resistance
- M Select GRIP outsoles - tuned lugs for great footing
Web ID: 14031509414631