Enjoy stable support and comfort on the burliest of mountain adventures with the Moab Peak Ventilator Hiking Boots from Merrell. Giving you dry comfort over the long haul, the Moab Peak combines waterproof nubuck leather and mesh uppers with M-Select DRY technology to seal out water and wick moisture away from your feet. M-Select FRESH technology naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet. Under your feet, CMEVA molded footframes, exterior TPU shanks, and heel air cushions work together to absorb shocks and deliver stability over rough, uneven ground. The Moab Peak Ventilator also features a debris-fighting bellows tongue and rubber toe cap and heel counter for extra protection. Vibram Grade 4 hiking outsoles feature 5mm lugs to supports heavier loads over uneven terrain all the way to the top. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J24291.
- Lightweight and versatile hiker for demanding outdoor adventures
- Waterproof nubuck leather and mesh uppers
- M-Select DRY seals out water and wicks away moisture
- M-Select FRESH technology for natural odor resistance
- Exterior TPU arch shank for stability over uneven ground
- Air cushion in heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- CMEVA molded footframe for cushioning comfort
- Grade 4 Vibram® hiking outsole with 5mm lugs
- Bellows tongue blocks debris
- Rubber toe cap and heel counter
Web ID: 13091906261425