Moab performance for the modern outdoors lover, Moab FST Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes for women from Merrell® deliver all day comfort over uncomfortable ground at a lighter weight. Lightweight and supportive leather and mesh uppers feature a TPU print to deliver the great fit and versatile support you expect from a Moab. Inside, breathable mesh linings and M Select™ DRY waterproof/breathable technology keep feet protected, dry, and comfortable. M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments keep feet feeling fresh. Under the feet, this high performance hiking platform smooths the roughest trails with lightweight EVA midsoles and Merrell's M-Select FIT.ECO countoured footbeds made of blended EVA with organic odor control. Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks provide welcome stability over uneven terrain, while heel air cushions help the Moab FST deliver superior shock absorption. Vibram® Megagrip outsoles gives active hikers a rugged stickiness with its 5 mm lugs for sure footing over various surfaces, wet or dry. Mid height for greater ankle support. Bellows tongue. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style: J37144.
- Proven Moab hiking shoes for women in a modern, lighter platform
- Mid height for greater ankle support
- Lightweight and supportive leather and mesh uppers with TPU cage and 3D print
- M Select DRY waterproof/breathable technology
- Breathable mesh linings
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- M-Select FIT.ECO countoured footbeds - blended EVA construction with organic odor control
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Vibram Megagrip outsoles - sticky durability with 5 mm lugs
Web ID: 2330453