Discover why Moab stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots with the Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boots for ladies from Merrell®. Giving hard-charging, outdoors-lovin' women all day comfort over challenging ground from a lightweight hiking boot, the Moab 2 Vent Mid offers hikers a lot from a versatile design. Lightweight and supportive suede leather and mesh uppers include a protective rubber toe cap for added protection along with its supportive comfort and durability. Inside, breathable mesh linings help keep feet dry and comfortable, while M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments keep feet feeling fresh. Under the feet, the Moab 2 helps smooth out demanding trails with lightweight EVA midsoles and contoured footbeds made of Merrell's M-Select FIT.ECO and blended EVA for added zonal arch and heel support. Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks provide welcome stability over uneven terrain, while heel air cushions help the Moab 2 deliver superior shock absorption. Vibram® TC5+ outsoles gives active hikers a rugged stickiness with its 5 mm lugs for sure footing over various surfaces, wet or dry. Mid height for greater ankle support. Bellows tongue. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 13 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style: J06050.
- Performance hiking boots for demanding women hikers
- Mid height for greater ankle support
- Lightweight and supportive suede leather and mesh uppers
- Breathable mesh linings
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- M-Select FIT.ECO countoured footbeds - blended EVA construction
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Vibram TC5+ outsoles - sticky durability with 5 mm lugs
Web ID: 180371