The latest Mother-Of-All-Boots offering from Merrell®, the Moab 2 Mid GORE-TEX® Hiking Boots for Men gives hard-charging outdoors lovers all day comfort over challenging ground. Lightweight and supportive synthetic leather and mesh uppers include a protective rubber toe cap for added protection along with its supportive comfort and durability. Inside, breathable mesh linings and GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable technology keep feet protected, dry, and comfortable. Under the feet, the Moab 2 helps smooth out demanding trails with lightweight EVA midsoles and contoured footbeds made of Merrell's M-Select FIT.ECO+ blended EVA for added zonal arch and heel support. Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks provide welcome stability over uneven terrain, while heel air cushions help the Moab 2 Mid deliver superior shock absorption. Vibram® TC5+ outsoles gives active hikers a rugged stickiness with its 5 mm lugs for sure footing over various surfaces, wet or dry. Bellows tongue with close-cell foam padding. Mid height for greater ankle support. Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 2 lbs. 1 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style: J06057.
- Performance hiking shoes for demanding outdoors enthusiasts
- Mid height for greater ankle support
- Lightweight and supportive synthetic leather and mesh uppers
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable technology
- Breathable mesh linings
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- M-Select FIT.ECO+ contoured footbeds - blended EVA construction
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Vibram TC5+ outsoles - sticky durability with 5 mm lugs
Web ID: 100055940