Push yourself harder over any distance with the Chameleon 7 Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men from Merrell®. Adapting to meet the demands of today's trail and mountain runners, this shoe is built around Merrell's FlexPlate™ platform to deliver a featherweight performance shoe that offers protection, stability, and comfort. Providing a base below the 7's shock absorbing EVA midsole, heel air cushion, and KINETIC FIT™ footbed, FlexPlate technology protects feet from stone bruising, disperses impact energy, and increases stability. Above this advanced foot platform, the high performance uppers combine nubuck and suede leathers with mesh to provide a lightweight, yet durable, exoskeleton around your feet. M-Select™ DRY technology locks out exterior moisture while wicking perspiration to keep feet dry and comfortable. M-Select™ FRESH technology resist odor-causing bacteria to fight foot odor and keep feet feeling fresh. Bellows tongues help keep debris out of the boot, while rubber toe caps offer additional protection from ground-level hazards. Molded TPU heel counters optimize stability over uneven terrain. Outsoles feature precisely-placed oval lugs made of Vibram® TC5+ rubber to deliver durable, multi-directional footing over wet or dry ground. Breathable mesh linings. Average Weight Per Pair: 2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J12053.
- Ultralight performance hiking shoes for trail and mountain running
- FlexPlate technology - increased protection, stability, and cushioning
- High performance uppers - nubuck and suede leather with mesh
- Breathable mesh linings
- Odor-resistant M Select FRESH technology
- M-Select DRY technology - waterproof/breathable protection
- KINETIC FIT footbeds - added zonal arch support and heel cushioning
- EVA midsoles
- Merrell heel air cushions - shock absorption
- Bellows tongue - keeps debris out
- Molded TPU heel counters
- Outsoles feature oval lugs made of Vibram Multi-Sport TC5+ rubber
Web ID: 100035131