A lightweight hiker built to help you push your limits over any distance, the Chameleon 7 Limit Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men from Merrell® let you scramble up any trail without hesistation. Adapting to the demands of today's trail and mountain runners, this shoe combines shock absorbing EVA midsoles, heel air cushions, and removable EVA footbeds to absorb impact energy and increase stability. High performance suede leather and mesh uppers provide a lightweight, yet durable, exoskeleton around your feet. M-Select™ DRY technology locks out exterior moisture while wicking perspiration to keep feet dry and comfortable. M-Select™ FRESH technology resist odor-causing bacteria to fight foot odor and keep feet feeling fresh. Bellows tongues help keep debris out of the boot, while rubber toe caps offer additional protection from ground-level hazards. Shoes also feature molded nylon arch shanks for optimized stability over uneven terrain. M-Select™ GRIP outsoles deliver durable, multi-directional footing over wet or dry ground. Average Weight Per Pair: 1 lb. 1 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J12769.
- Ultralight performance hiking shoes for trail and mountain running
- High performance suede leather and mesh uppers
- Odor-resistant M Select FRESH technology
- M-Select DRY technology - waterproof/breathable protection
- Removable EVA footbeds
- EVA midsoles
- Merrell heel air cushions - shock absorption
- Molded nylon arch shanks - extra stability
- Bellows tongue - keeps debris out
- M-Select GRIP outsoles
Web ID: 100035039