Count on sure-footed comfort all summer long with the Accentor Mid Ventilator Waterproof Hiking Boots for men from Merrell®. Packed with Merrell comfort and performance technologies, these boots take great care of your feet on the most aggressive treks over challenging terrain. Lightweight and supportive suede leather and open mesh uppers deliver supportive comfort and durability, with breathable mesh linings and M Select™ DRY waterproof/breathable technology inside to keep feet protected, dry, and comfortable. M-Select™ FRESH anti-microbial treatments resist odor-causing bacteria and help keep feet feeling fresh. The Accentor Mid Ventilator smooths demanding trails for hikers with their lightweight EVA midsoles and contoured footbeds made of Merrell's M-Select FIT.ECO and blended EVA. Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks provide welcome stability over uneven terrain, while heel air cushions provide superior shock absorption. Merrell M-Select™ GRIP outsoles utilize self cleaning, angled lugs to offer slip-resistant traction over mixed terrains in wet or dry weather. Mid height for greater ankle support. Bellows tongue. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J342296C.
- Performance hiking boots for sure-footed comfort
- Mid height for greater ankle support
- Lightweight and supportive suede leather and open mesh uppers
- M Select DRY waterproof/breathable technology
- Breathable mesh linings
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- M-Select FIT.ECO countoured footbeds - blended EVA construction
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- M-Select GRIP outsoles - self cleaning, angled lugs for sure traction
Web ID: 163868