Count on sure-footed comfort this summer with the Accentor Hiking Shoes for men from Merrell®. Packed with Merrell comfort and performance technologies, these shoes take great care of your feet on the most aggressive treks over challenging terrain. Lightweight and supportive suede leather and open mesh uppers deliver supportive comfort and durability, with M-Select™ FRESH anti-microbial treatments inside to resist odor-causing bacteria and help keep feet feeling fresh. The Accentor smooths demanding trails for hikers with its lightweight EVA midsoles and lightweight, stabilizing molded nylon arch shanks. Heel air cushions provide additional stability and superior shock absorption. Merrell M-Select™ GRIP outsoles utilize self cleaning, angled lugs to offer slip-resistant traction over mixed terrains in wet or dry weather. Bellows tongue. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J276138C.
- Performance hiking shoes for sure-footed comfort
- Lightweight and supportive suede leather and open mesh uppers
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- M-Select GRIP outsoles - self cleaning, angled lugs for sure traction
Web ID: 163879