The Megabass® IxI Shad Type-3 Crankbait combines the expertise of Katsutaka Imae and Yuki Ito – 2 of Japan's foremost lure designers and anglers – into one explosive crankbait. Unlike many shad plugs, the IxI Shad casts like a dream thanks to the innovative Linear Bearing Oscillator (LBO) II balancer system, which incorporates numerous micro ball bearings that allow instantaneous shifts in the center of gravity. This also results in superb responsiveness and swimming stability. The compact profile creates tight, high-pitched rolling action fish will be unable to resist, and the 3D eyes, molded gill plates, and textured scales add lifelike details that trigger big strikes. The IxI Shad traces a maximum depth of 9' to 10', but it also excels in the shallower 4' to 5' range. Equipped with 2 sharp treble hooks. The Megabass IxI Shad Type-3 Crankbait is the perfect choice for fishing in and around rocks, wood, docks, and stumps.
- Incredible castability thanks to the Linear Bearing Oscillator II balancer system
- Numerous micro ball bearings allow instantaneous shifts in the center of gravity
- Superb responsiveness and swimming stability
- Compact profile creates tight, high-pitched rolling action
- Lifelike 3D eyes, molded gill plates, and textured scales
- Maximum depth of 9' to 10', but also performs well at 4' to 5'
- Equipped with 2 sharp treble hooks