Imagine the destructive forces at work in the moment that giant bass engulfs your Megabass® Garuda Swimbait. The water-moving power of the retrieve, the sharp clacking of the joints, the raw savagery of the attack, the force of your hookset... You may think it's the stuff of dreams, but it's real, and it will happen. The Garuda is a monster bait made to attract monster bass, and everything about it is big. Painstakingly detailed, this double-jointed floating swimbait is incredibly versatile. You can deadstick it on the surface, monster-wake it, run it into the mid-depths, or bang bottom at 6' if that's what it takes. You can swim it loud, or rig it to run "quiet" with elastomer pads (included) between the joints. You can keep the premium 2/0 trebles attached, or crash the slop using a single-hook setup with the hook (not included) placed in the special magnetized groove on the back. No doubt about it, the super-sized Megabass Garuda gives you plenty of innovative ways to target the biggest bass in any water. Including yours.
- A monster swimbait for monster bass
- Painstakingly detailed finish
- Super-versatile, double-jointed floater
- Great as a deadstick or wake bait
- Diving lip allows use down to 6'
- Jointed sections clack loudly with every movement
- Elastomer pads (included) for quieter retrieves
- Equipped with premium 2/0 trebles
- Magnetized back groove for single-hook use
Web ID: 100050401