Paddletail swimbaits should swim naturally, in a horizontal position, without rolling over. Finally, big bass angler Tetsuya Nakamura has developed a jighead that actually does that. The Megabass® Body Balance Jighead incorporates a special weighted platform that snugs under the head of a soft plastic paddletail swimbait and acts as a footed keel to keep the entire rig horizontal in the water, resulting in more pickups. The lower center of gravity delivers a stable, more realistic swimming action, and effectively balances even oversized paddletail baits. Double worm keeper at the hook shank prevents bait shifting, especially on long, hard casts. When all is said and done, the Megabass Body Balance jig will probably make you an even better swimbait fisherman right away.
- Helps paddletail swimbaits swim naturally
- Designed to hold baits horizontal in the water
- Special weighted platform supports the bait
- Creates a lower center of gravity for enhanced stability
- Even oversized baits achieve a realistic swim motion
- Double worm keeper prevents bait shift on long casts