These Maui Jim® Wiki Wiki Polarized Sunglasses feature a pure titanium, updated aviator frame that is lightweight, durable and flatters small to medium faces. These Polarized Sunglasses cover the full periphery of the eye, ensuring excellent wind, sun, glare and UV protection. The CLEARSHELL Scratch Coating on the front and back of lenses provides long-wearing performance while scratch- and impact-resistant Maui Evolution® lenses combine the best properties of SuperThin glass and polycarbonate. These Maui Jim Polarized Sunglasses feature a double bridge design with adjustable, non-slip silicone nose pads.
All Maui Jim sunglasses feature patented, color-infused PolarizedPlus2 Technology, which blocks glare and UV rays from all angles, manages blue light, and boosts colors for unmatched vibrancy, clarity, and contrast. All Maui Jim sunglasses include a case and cleaning cloth.
- Pure titanium, updated aviator frame
- Adjustable, non-slip silicone nose pads
- Covers full periphery of eye for excellent wind, sun, glare and UV protection
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology blocks glare, manages blue light and boosts colors
- CLEARSHELL® Scratch Coating
- Anti-corrosive hinge
- Gloss finish
- Ideal for small to medium faces
- Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- Neutral Grey The highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast.
- HCL® Bronze Excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui HT™ (High Transmission) Ideal for times when most lenses would be too dark. More contrast and color for early morning, late afternoon, and foggy days.
Web ID: 12021405012914