Maui Jim® Pokowai Arch Polarized Sunglasses are named for the natural arch created when flowing lava collided with the cold waters of the Pacific. These Maui Jim classic sunglasses have a rectangular shape with a grilamid nylon frame, fixed bridge, and adjustable nose pads. PolarizedPlus2® lenses block 99% of glare and provide 100% UV protection, so they're perfect for water-loving lifestyles. Patented lens treatments offer optically-correct, distortion-free views on land or sea. Maui Jim Pokowai Arch Polarized Sunglasses have traditional hinges, a 6 base curvature, and a medium that's ideal for men's or ladies' round, heart, oval, or square face shapes. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 439.
- PolarizedPlus2 lenses block 99% of glare
- 100% UV protection
- Tough, lightweight grilamid frame
- Adjustable nose pads
- Traditional hinges
- Unisex style
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- Neutral Grey The highest available light reduction for rich color contrast.
- HCL® Bronze Excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui Rose® The highest contrast available for everyday variable conditions. Excellent for fast-moving sports. Provides a subtle rose tint.
- Maui HT™ (High Transmission) Ideal for times when most lenses would be too dark. More contrast and color for early morning, later afternoon, and foggy days.
Web ID: 100073252