Whether you're reading at the beach or fishing, Maui Jim's® innovative MauiReaders® Makaha Bifocal Sunglasses are the perfect choice when crystal-clear, enhanced vision is as important as protecting your eyes from the sun's harsh glare. MauiReaders Makaha Bifocal Sunglasses feature polycarbonate lenses and are positioned to optimize distance views, while still offering the near power when you need it. A Clearshell® Scratch Coating protects both sides of the lens from scratching, while the PolarizedPlus®2 Technology, Maui Jim's most advanced polarization technology ever, provides color enhancement, higher contrast, and greater depth perception. This exclusive, patented lens design also blocks 99% of harsh reflected glare and eliminates harmful UV rays. The Makaha's lightweight and flexible Grilamid frame material offers the ultimate in durability and the rubber nose grips resist the will of gravity to keep your glasses in place. Corrosion-resistant alloy hinges and specially treated lenses make the MauiReaders lenses and frames saltwater-safe.
- Polycarbonate lenses
- Clearshell® Scratch Coating
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology
- Flexible Grilamid frames
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- Neutral Grey offers amazing contrast and the highest available light production. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight.
- HCL® Bronze offers excellent contrast. Ideal for everyday conditions, from full sun to cloudy. Great for those who prefer a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear.
- Maui HT™ is ideal for times when other lenses would be dark, such as early morning and late afternoon. These lenses produce sharper contrast and brighter colors in low light conditions for a vibrant view.
Web ID: 10200254