Whether you're reading at the beach or fishing, Maui Jim's® innovative MauiReaders™ Ho'okipa Bifocal Sunglasses are the perfect choice when crystal-clear, enhanced vision is as important as protecting your eyes from the sun's harsh glare. MauiReaders Ho'okipa Bifocal Sunglasses feature reading segment encased in the polycarbonate lens. They are positioned to optimize distance views, while still offering the near power when you need it. A Clearshell Scratch Coating protects both sides of the lens from scratching, while the PolarizedPlus®2 Technology, Maui Jim's most advanced polarization technology ever, provides color enhancement, higher contrast, and greater depth perception. This exclusive, patented lens design also blocks 99% of harsh reflected glare and eliminates harmful UV rays. The Ho'okipa's lightweight and flexible Grilamid frame material offers the ultimate in durability and the rubber nose grips resist the will of gravity to keep your glasses in place. Corrosion-resistant alloy hinges and specially treated lenses make the MauiReaders lenses and frames saltwater-safe.
- Polycarbonate lenses
- Clearshell® Scratch Coating
- Block 99% of harsh reflected glare and eliminates harmful UV rays
- Grilamid frames
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- Neutral Grey The highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast.
- HCL® Bronze Excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui Rose® The highest contrast available for everyday variable conditions. Excellent for fast-moving sports. Provides a subtle rose tint.
- Maui HT™ (High Transmission) Ideal for times when most lenses would be too dark. More contrast and color for early morning, late afternoon, and foggy days.
Web ID: 10200256