Crafted with a rounded frame and keyhole bridge reminiscent of iconic fashion styles past, Maui Jim® Koko Head Polarized Sunglasses ignite a hint of vintage charm in a fashionable yet high-performance design. The lightweight injected-nylon frame with rubber tip temples combines durability with unpreccedented comfort for casual confidence no matter the setting. Embedded rubber nose pads and hidden spring hinges create a smooth feel with unmovable fit. Perfect for oval, oblong, or square face shapes, Maui Jim Koko Head Polarized Sunglasses fit smaller faces ideally and boast unisex appeal for stylish presentation on any wearer. SuperThin Glass lesnses are 20% thinner and lighter than standard glass, offer the best scratch and solvent resistance, and provide the absolute best optics available. A saddle-style bridge anti-corrosive traditional hinge ensures all-day comfort that won't wear out over time. Your Maui Jim Koko Heads sport PolarizedPlus2, the undisputed gold standard for advanced polarized protection. This exclusive, patented lens design blocks 99% of harsh reflected glare and eliminates harmful UV rays. Giving a reverent nod to pioneering style, Koko Head sunglasses deliver the looks and quality you've always wanted. Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer style #: H737.
- PolarizedPlus2 lenses for deeper color, higher contrast, and improved depth perception
- Blocks 99% of glare and protects against 100% of harmful UV rays
- Polarized film eliminates reflected glare for unsurpassed color, clarity, and detail
- Lightweight nylon frame with rubber tip temples
- Saddle-style bridge with embedded rubber nose pads
- Hidden spring hinge
- SuperThin Glass for scratch and solvent resistance in a lightweight design
- Unisex appeal
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
About your Maui Jim lenses:
HCL® Bronze has a subtle bronze tint and offers excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions including overcast or foggy days.
Neutral Grey features the highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast in bright, direct sunlight.
Web ID: 164002