Maui Jim® Kipahulu Polarized Sunglasses provide outstanding glare protection with small, sporty wraparound nylon frames and large rectangular polarized lenses. PolarizedPlus2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays for the ultimate in protection from the harmful rays of the sun. Durable, scratch-resistant ST (SuperThin) Glass lenses are 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort. A waterproof and oleophobic coating sheds water and snow and repels grease and smudges. The durable, lightweight nylon frames feature embedded rubber nose pads and temple tips for a comfortable fit. Anti-corrosive spring hinges are perfect for saltwater environments. The cool, modern Kipahulu enhances color, contrast, and clarity even as it provides protection from glare and harmful UVA and UVB rays. The design best fits small or medium faces with oval or round shapes.
- Perfect for general wear, driving, walking, hiking, running, skiing, or a day at the beach
- PolarizedPlus®2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays
- Patented lens design maximizes color transmission and enhances visible color
- Durable and scratch-resistant SuperThin Glass lenses with a waterproof coating
- Wraparound nylon frames with rectangular lenses
- Saddle-style fixed bridge with embedded rubber nose pads
- Anti-corrosive spring hinges
- Best fits small or medium faces with oval or round shapes
Manufacturer style #: 279.
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- Neutral Grey is ideal for bright, direct sunlight, offering rich color and contrast.
- HCL® Bronze is good for everyday wear, from full sun to overcast conditions. Provides excellent contrast with a warm, subtle bronze tint.
Web ID: 1312180941003