Thanks to popular demand, Maui Jim® Howzit Polarized Sunglasses bring all the unique qualities of the overwhelmingly popular Eh Brah style with a trendsetting silhouette perfectly sized for medium or larger faces. A lightweight acetate frame creates an oversized look, with double-injected metal and rubber temples, a saddle-style fixed bridge, and traditional pin hinge provide amazing comfort. The unique fit complements round, oval, or heart face shapes, and the unisex appeal makes these Maui Jim sunglasses ideal for any wearer. SuperThin Glass provides the absolute best optics available. 20% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance. Your Maui Jim Howzit Polarized Sunglasses sport PolarizedPlus2, the undisputed gold standard for advanced polarized protection. This exclusive, patented lens design blocks 99% of harsh reflected glare and eliminates harmful UV rays. Howzit sunglasses deliver the style and quality you've always wanted. Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
- PolarizedPlus2 lenses for deeper color, higher contrast, and improved depth perception
- Blocks 99% of glare and protects against 100% of harmful UV rays
- Polarized film eliminates reflected glare for unsurpassed color, clarity, and detail
- Lightweight, durable acetate frame with double-injected metal and rubber temples
- Saddle-style bridge with traditional pin hinge
- SuperThin Glass for scratch and solvent resistance in a lightweight design
- Unisex appeal
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
About your Maui Jim lenses:
HCL® Bronze has a subtle bronze tint and offers excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions including overcast or foggy days.
Maui HT™ (High Transmission) has a flattering light green tint and is designed for times when most lenses would be too dark offering more contrast and color for early morning, late afternoon, or foggy days.
Neutral Grey features the highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast in bright, direct sunlight.
Web ID: 163989