Make backyard smoking safe and simple with the Masterbuilt Adventure Series ThermoTemp XL Propane Smoker. An advanced Temperature Sensor control lets you set the desired temperature for the type of meat you are smoking and walk away. This advanced thermostat-style control takes it from there, adjusting the flame to maintain consistent temperature without monitoring or manual adjustment. Heated with a single, 15,750-BTU burner, this advanced 2-door design ensures consistent, effective cooking with its heat-distributing heat diffuser, insulated smoking chamber, and dampers. Offering 965 square inches of cooking space over its 4 chrome-plated smoking racks, this smoker gives you enough room to smoke up to 16 chickens or 10 racks of ribs or 169 jerky strips at a time. Built-in electronic ignition ensures easy starting, while the smoker's safety valve design shuts off the burner's gas supply if the flame goes out. Durable cold rolled steel construction. Stainless-steel wood chip tray in lower door and side-mounted grease tray for easy access. Large door latch for 1-handed operation. Includes Type 1 regulator and hose with a built-in tank fuel level gauge to indicate the amount of propane left in the tank. Integrated handle and wheels for easy moving. Dimensions: 52.9"x28.5"x23". Weight: 94 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: MB21051416.
- Advanced, self-regulating, backyard propane smoker
- Advanced Temperature Sensor control - set desired cooking temperature and leave!
- Thermostat-style control adjusts burner to maintain cooking temperature
- Single 15,750-BTU burner
- Heat-distributing heat diffuser over burner
- 2-door design - add wood chips without losing heat
- Insulated smoking chamber
- 4 chrome-plated smoking racks - 965 square inches of cooking space
- Durable cold rolled steel construction
- Safety valve - shuts off gas supply if flame goes out
- Large door latch for 1-handed operation
- Comes with Type 1 regulator and hose with a built-in tank fuel level gauge
Web ID: 100082399