Bring warmth, comfort and exquisitely good taste into your lake home, cabin or country cottage with the Tate Chair by Marshfield Furniture. Exceedingly natural tones of rich mossy green and soft browns match with the leather-look, mottled chestnut brown body fabric. A border of antique brass nails accent the chair perfectly. A kiln-dried, hardwood frame form a long-lasting sturdy base for machine-tied, heavy-gauge coils around the perimeter and sinuous springs spaced closely together in the seating area provide maximum support and comfort. Seat and back cushions are filled with 2.0 high density/resiliency foam to provide long-lasting support and comfort, while retaining original shape. Dimensions: 30" x 38" x 38".
- Great comfort for lake homes and cabins
- Exceedingly natural tones
- Kiln-dried, hardwood frames
- Heavy-gauge coils around perimeters
- Sinuous springs in seating areas
- High density/resiliency foam fill
Web ID: 2231086