A roomy and durable backpacker's tent for the solo hiker, the Marmot® Tungsten 1-Person Backpacking Tent keeps you comfortable through any weather. Combining 40 denier 100% polyester No-See-Um mesh wall and roof panels with a catenary cut, seam-sealed 68 denier 100% polyester taffeta bathtub floor (with 2000mm polyurethane coating), this tent handles high country trips. Made of a weather-shedding 68 denier 190T polyester taffeta with a 1500mm coating, the Tungsten's seam-taped, full coverage rainfly shields the tent and creates a 8.75-sq. ft. vestibule for protected gear storage and entry/exit. Integrated vents in the rainfly ensure welcome ventilation, even when poor weather leads you to close the tent up tight. Offering plenty of room with volume-optimizing design, this tent utilizes Marmot's Zone Pre-Bend Construction to create a vertical wall design for more sleeping area and greater head room. Made of HD Velocity 7000 Series aluminum poles, the tent's frame makes setup easy with its color-coded match with the tent's "easy pitch" clips and rainfly. Inside the tent offers multiple pockets for gear storage and a lamp shade pocket to hold a headlamp. Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls. Footprint included. 84"L x 36"W x 38"H. Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 29160.
- Durable and roomy backpacking tent for demanding backcountry adventures
- Zone Pre-Bend Construction - creates a vertical wall design for more room
- 40 denier 100% polyester No-See-Um mesh wall and roof panels
- Catenary cut, seam-sealed 68 denier 100% polyester taffeta bathtub floor with 2000mm polyurethane coating
- Weather-shedding 68 denier 190T polyester taffeta rainfly with a 1500mm coating - seam-taped
- Full coverage rainfly creates a vestibule in front of D-shaped door
- HD Velocity 7000 Series aluminum pole frame
- Color-coded design on frame, "easy pitch" clips, and rainfly - easy setup
- Multiple pockets for gear storage
- Lamp shade pocket - holds a headlamp
Web ID: 100134151