Get the big picture below the ice! The MarCum® LX-6S Digital Sonar System presents an amazing 6" flat panel color LCD screen with 4 color palette options, now in a reduced footprint—because every inch counts when fishing in a shelter. The LX-6S boasts crisp 640x480 pixel resolution to give you the detail you need, plus the ability to display any combination of Vertical, Flasher, or Graph modes to help you interpret the signals from below. Selectable 5', 10', 20', and 40' zoom windows can be synced with bottom lock or infinitely adjusted to cover any point in the water column. With 4,800 watts of peak-to-peak power, exclusive Sonar Footprint display that details the coverage area shown by the switchable 8/20Á dual beam transducer and target separation down to 3/4". The MarCum LX-6S is the unit no serious ice angler should be without. Features 8' transducer cable and USB port for future firmware updates. Complete system includes a deluxe padded soft case, 12V/9 amp rechargeable battery, 3-stage automatic charger, and snow shield.
Manufacturer model #: LX-6S.
- Amazing 6" flat panel color LCD screen
- 4 color palette options
- Reduced footprint—more performance, less space
- Crisp 640x480 pixel resolution
- Displays any combination of Vertical, Flasher, or Graph Sonar
- Selectable 5', 10', 20', and 40' zoom windows
- Zoom with bottom lock or adjust to any part of the water column
- 4,800 watts peak-to-peak power
- Exclusive Sonar Footprint display details the coverage area
- Switchable 8/20Á dual beam transducer
- Target separation to 3/4"
- 8' transducer cable
- USB port for future firmware updates
- Padded soft case
- 12V/9 amp rechargeable battery
- 3-stage automatic charger
- Includes snow shield
Web ID: 1504281100