Is it a frog, or a popper? The bass surely won't care one way or the other; to them, Mann's® Pygmy Frog is probably a tasty snack. It has the look of a juvenile frog, with its soft, hunched-up body and high-action, multi-strand silicone legs. And it has the concave face of a popper, making it gurgle and plop on the surface every time you give it a little pop. Yet despite its small size—the Pygmy Frog's body is only 1-3/4"L, and 3"L overall—this hollow-bodied morsel casts with the best of them, and its super-sharp double Mustad® 4/0 hooks mean business. When the fish are looking for lighter fare, the versatile 3/8-oz. Mann's Pygmy Frog should get plenty of attention in your favorite slop field!
- The look of a juvenile frog, the action of a popper
- Impossible to fish wrong
- Realistic soft, hollow body
- High-action, multi-strand silicone legs
- Concave face gurgles and plops
- Measures just 3"L overall, legs included
- Easy to cast; weighs 3/8 oz.
- Super-sharp double Mustad 4/0 hooks
Web ID: 173589