Take the work and worry out of transporting your kayaks to and from the water with the Malone® Xtralight™ J-Style Double Kayak Trailer. Designed specifically for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast, this trailer comes with 2 sets of J-Racks, 12' load straps, and mounting hardware to safely and securely haul 2 kayaks up to 14' long on their side. Built to last, this trailer features a marine grade galvanized steel "t-box" frame, reinforced 2-piece extended tongue, 2" Class II receiver with skid plate, and 58" coated steel Load Bars. Galvanized heavy-duty axle, 8" high speed wheels, and factory sealed 5 lug hubs handle lots of miles, while the leaf spring suspension absorbs the abuse over rough roads. Xtralight kayak trailer also comes with DOT-approved lighting and a flat 4-wire harness. Width: 58". Length: 134". Not assembled (approximate assembly time: 2-3 hours). 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Maximum weight capacity: 275 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MPG526G-J.
- Easy to assemble trailer kit for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast
- Includes 2 sets of J-Racks, 12' load straps, and mounting hardware
- Hauls wide variety of kayaks up to 14' on their side
- Marine grade galvanized steel "t-box" frame
- Reinforced 2-piece extended tongue and 2" Class II receiver with skid plate
- 58" coated steel Load Bars
- Galvanized heavy-duty axle with factory sealed 5 lug hubs and 8" high speed wheels
- Leaf spring suspension
- Includes DOT-approved lighting and flat 4-wire harness.
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Maximum weight capacity: 275 lbs.
Web ID: 14081008121833