An upgraded version of the proven MicroSport™ Base Trailer, the Malone® Paddle Gear MicroSport XT Trailer makes it easy to get your kayaks or canoes to the water and back. A trailer designed specifically for recreational and kayak fishing enthusiasts, the MicroSport XT accepts any Malone kayak carrier system for secure kayak hauling. Built to last, the MicroSport trailer features an 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel frame, 8' reinforced tongue, 2" receiver with tongue lift handle, and 65" coated steel load bars. The XT trailer's tongue features a handy retractable design, retracting out of the way for easy vertical storage against a wall and minimal floor space usage. Mounted on a solid axle with leaf spring suspension and pre-assembled hubs, the MicroSport XT's special 12" star spoke aluminum wheels with marine grade sealed bearings handle lots of miles over pavement and gravel. Upgraded diamond plate aluminum fenders enhance the XT's look even further. This kayak trailer also comes with a DOT-approved, pre-wired and tested electrical system with a flat 4-wire harness. Width: 65". Length: 159". Not assembled (approximate assembly time: 3-4 hours). 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Maximum weight capacity: 355 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MPG460XT.
- Easy to assemble trailer kit for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast
- Upgraded version of the proven MicroSport trailer
- Accepts any Malone kayak carrier system and more
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel frame
- Reinforced 8' tongue and 2" receiver with lift handle
- Retractable tongue and rear bumper guards allow for vertical storage - requires less space
- 65" coated steel Load Bars
- Solid axle with pre-assembled hubs
- 12" star spoke aluminum wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Upgraded diamond plate aluminum fenders
- Leaf spring suspension
- DOT-approved, pre-wired and tested electrical system with a flat 4-wire harness
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Maximum weight capacity: 355 lbs.
Web ID: 9992261473