Take the work and worry out of transporting your kayaks to and from the water with the Malone® Paddle Gear MicroSport™ J-Pro2™ 2-Kayak Trailer Package. Designed specifically for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast, this trailer comes with 2 sets of J-Pro2 Kayak Carriers to securely haul 2 kayaks up to 20' long on their sides. Made of a strong, E-coated, corrosion resistant steel J-cradle with full synthetic rubber padding, the J-Pro2 safely and securely transports nearly any size or style kayak. Jawz® universal fit mounting blocks and T-knob bolts fit most factory cross rails, regardless of shape, for simple, tool-free installation. Each J-Pro2 comes with 12' cam-style load straps and safety tie-downs to hold kayaks up to 36" wide and 75 lbs. Built to last, the MicroSport trailer features a 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel frame, 8' reinforced tongue, 2" receiver with tongue lift handle, and 65" coated steel load bars. Mounted on a solid axle with leaf spring suspension and pre-assembled hubs, the MicroSport's 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings handle lots of miles over pavement and gravel. This kayak trailer also comes with a DOT-approved, pre-wired and tested electrical system with a flat 4-wire harness. Width: 65". Length: 159". Not assembled (approximate assembly time: 3-4 hours). 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Maximum weight capacity: 355 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MPG461G2.
- Easy to assemble trailer kit for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast
- Includes 2 sets of J-Pro2 Kayak Carriers
- Hauls wide variety of kayaks
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel frame
- Reinforced 8' tongue and 2" receiver with lift handle
- 65" coated steel Load Bars
- Solid axle with pre-assembled hubs
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Leaf spring suspension
- DOT-approved, pre-wired and tested electrical system with a flat 4-wire harness
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Maximum weight capacity: 355 lbs.
Web ID: 9992261471