Reliable and comfortable, Magnum® Stealth Force 8.0 Military Boots for Men keep feet dry and comfortable in arid climates. Built to meet DA Pam AR 670-1 guidelines for optional wear in the US Armed Forces, these boots feature nubuck leather and rugged 1680D ballistic nylon uppers locked together with Barbour anti-fraying stitching for breathable and rugged protection. Inside, the boots combine moisture-wicking Cambrelle® linings, and Agion™ anti-microbial treatments to keep feet dry, comfortable, and fresh through the most demanding action. Triple density M-P.A.C.T. contoured sockliners, CMEVA midsoles, and composite shanks provide trustworthy cushioning, shock absorption, and stability for your feet all day long. Deep lugged X-Traction zone rubber outsoles with ladder grips and a fence-gripping toe features 10 technologies, including siping, to keep you moving and in control over varying surfaces and situations. Metal detector-friendly, non-metallic construction. Average weight per pair: 43.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 5038.
- Swift, silent, and comfortable tactical boots for military personnel
- Nubuck leather and 1680 denier ballistic nylon mesh uppers
- Rugged Barbour anti-fraying stitching
- Cambrelle moisture-wicking linings
- Agion antimicrobial treatment - silver-based formula inhibits the growth of microbes
- Durable non-metallic construction - metal detector-friendly design
- M-PACT contoured sockliners
- Lightweight composite shanks
- Impact and shock absorbing, compression-molded EVA midsoles
- X-Traction Zone outsoles - 10 features for great stability and traction anywhere
- Meets DA Pam AR 670-1 guidelines for optional wear in the US Armed Forces
Web ID: 2272229