Combining composite toe protection with great comfort, Magnum® Flint 6.0 Z-Flex Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men help you put your best foot forward at work. Built on top of Magnum's Z-Flex outsole for maximum flexibility, the Flint 6.0 combines a rugged full grain leather upper with textile collar for trustworthy protection and support. With durable TPU caps on the toe and heel outside and an ASTM EH-certified composite safety toe inside, this boot provides superior protection for your feet. Waterproof bootie construction provides 100% waterproof protection against outside moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable. Triple density M-P.A.C.T. Advantage contoured sockliners provide trustworthy cushioning, shock absorption, and anti-microbial performance all day long. Slip- and oil-resistant outsoles combine the flexible Z-Flex design with a work-friendly 90Á heel and ladder grips for great workplace traction and performance. Non-metallic construction. ASTM F2413-11 rated composite toe provides airport-friendly crushproof protection and electrical hazard protection. Average weight per pair: 68 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 5578.
- High performance work boots with optimized protection and comfort
- Full grain leather and textile upper
- Magnum's Z-Flex outsole design for superior flexibility
- Airport-friendly composite toe protection - meets ASTM F2413-11 EH standards
- Waterproof bootie construction - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Triple density M-P.A.C.T. Advantage footbeds with anti-microbial treatments
- TPU toe cap and heel cap for durability
- Durable non-metallic hardware with traditional lacing system
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsoles with 90Á heel and ladder grips
Web ID: 2272526