At first glance, you might think the Luhr-Jensen Speed Trap™ is just another square-bill crankbait, but look closer! That thin lip isn't square at all, with its concave "scoop" surface and rounded corners. In fact, the odd lip design works in concert with the Speed Trap's thin-walled body to pump out a ton of vibration, and the faster the retrieve, the more fish-calling vibration it produces. Plus, no matter how hard you burn it in, you can't roll it over – it always stays in tune. As a result, the Speed Trap is a superb search lure for bass, designed to cover water and pull the most aggressive fish quickly. When you need to eliminate unproductive water and zero in on the bite, throwing a Speed Trap is the quickest way to get the job done.
- Concave, lightly "scooped" bill with rounded corners
- High-action, thin-walled body
- Produces a ton of vibration on the retrieve
- Always in tune – won't roll over
- The ideal search lure for bass
Web ID: 77814