Add the power of an entire weather bureau to your Lowrance® HDS® Gen2 or HDS Gen2 Touch display with the Lowrance WM-3 SiriusXM® Satellite Weather and Radio Module. Together with a SiriusXM subscription, this module gives you access to weather radar, forecasts, weather warnings, and roadside fuel prices, plus up to 220 expanded audio channels—all controlled directly from your Chartplotter display! Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts and surface buoy reports let you know the conditions offshore before you leave the dock. NOWrad weather radar tracks storm cells on your chart screen, including Canadian weather radar information. Compact tri-cable splitter allows installation flexibility. This innovative splitter has 4 high-bright LEDs that show power, network activity, antenna faults and audio sequences for failure indications. Plug-and-play compatible with the complete Lowrance HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch displays allowing for full network control via Ethernet connection.
A compact antenna employs the latest small-footprint SiriusXM chipset. The module features a weatherproof design and is supported by the Lowrance Advantage Service program. Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
- Real-time Sirius® marine weather information delivers a weather features overlay right to your Chartplotter display
- Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Weather Forecasts and surface buoy reports
- NOWrad® weather radar tracks storm cells on your chart screen
- Compact tri-cable splitter for installation flexibility
- Plug-and-play compatible with Lowrance HDS Gen2 & Gen2 Touch displays
- Weatherproof design
- Requires a SiriusXM subscription
Manufacturer model #: 000-11076-001.
Web ID: 1309101020