Powered by multi-beam sonar technology, the Lowrance® StructureScan® 3-D Transducer and Module produce images of underwater terrain and targets in stunning, high-resolution, 180º, 3-D views on the Lowrance HDS® Gen3 series. SelectScan Target Identification automatically shades fishholding cover and suspended targets in a contrasting color, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before. Leading Edge scanning reference provides clear graphical illustrations of sonar beams. ScanTrack allows viewing of 3-D images from any angle with pan-tilt-rotate control. Increased SideScan Range and unrivaled clarity so you can scan up to 600' off each side of the boat with incredibly detailed, high-definition views. Easily understand where fish and fish-holding structure are located. Easily identify vertical drops and crucial depth changes. Using 3-D Waypoint Overlay on the Lowrance StructureScan 3-D Transducer and Module, you can easily revisit fishing areas, structure, and other underwater features for the most cutting-edge, revolutionary transducer and module you've ever used.
Manufacturer model #: 000-12395-001.
- Fully 3-D presentations
- SelectScan Target Identification
- Easy-to-understand sonar images
- Increased SideScan Range and Unrivaled Clarity
- 600' to each side of the boat
- High-definition views
- 180º scanning
- Easily identify fish, fish-holding structures, vertical drops, and crucial depth changes
- 3-D Waypoint Overlay to revisit fishing areas, structure, and other underwater features
Web ID: 2258293