The biggest Lowrance® display ever produced, the HDS Carbon™ 16 features an enormous, 16" ultra-clear SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch display—the equivalent of four 7" screens. SolarMAX HD screens use high-bright LED backlighting and advanced anti-reflective coatings to create wider viewing angles in any lighting condition and are viewable through polarized sunglasses. Only in HDS Carbon will you find superior color accuracy and boosted high-resolution viewing panels specifically designed to truly maximize today's leading sonar. Loaded with a dual-core high-performance processor, the Lowrance HDS Carbon 16 Fishfinder/Chartplotter with TotalScan Transducer delivers faster redraw speeds and quicker response times for CHIRP sonar, Live Network Sonar, StructureScan 3D®, and StructureMap™ plus split-screen views showing all this and mapping at the same time; and it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high-powered fishfinding upgrades. HDS Carbon brings modern "smartphone-like" comfort with integrated wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity that supports the most advanced marine technology including a Network Analyzer that notifies the user when a new software is available, and a system Service Assistant that allows user to transmit a detailed report of their electronics network direct to technical advisors for custom hands-on assistance. The most versatile combo available today, the Lowrance Carbon 16 can view and control Mercury® VesselView® Link, pair with Power-Pole® shallow-water anchors, control SmartSteer™ trolling motor/outboard motors, and bring an expansive compatibility list of safety and entertainment plug-ins to complete your network. You can navigate easily with HDS Carbon behind proven Lowrance expertise, a 10Hz internal GPS antenna, built-in C-MAP, and a multitude of mapping options.
Manufacturer model #: 000-13735-001.
- The biggest advancement in fishfinder/chartplotters to date
- Enormous, 16" ultra-clear SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch display—the equivalent of four 7" screens
- Capable of four-panel split-screen with each panel more visible than ever
- SolarMAX HD touchscreen technology—wider viewing angles and clear visibility in any lighting
- Full HD 1920x1080 resolution
- High-bright LED backlighting with anti-reflective coating
- Intuitive quick-response touchscreen or keypad control
- Dual-core high-performance processor
- Faster redraws, quicker response times, and still reserve power for future high-octane technologies
- Live Network Sonar—watch sonar views from bow-mounted, in-hull, or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display
- Simultaneously view CHIRP sonar with StructureScan 3D or StructureScan HD
- Integrated wireless connectivity and Bluetooth wireless "smartphone-like" technology
- Plug-andplay compatibility with countless modules, from Broadband Radar to SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Mercury VesselView Link, Power-Pole shallow-water anchors, MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor, Lowrance Outboard Pilot, and many more
- Network Analyzer diagnostic tool for keeping software up-to-date
- Service Assistant to send details reports of networked devices for quicker tech support
- TotalScan all-in-1 transducer ready
- 10Hz internal GPS antenna
- Built-in C-MAP
- Dual microSD card slots
- Endless mapping, safety, and entertainment expansion possibilities
NOTE: An exciting new sonar feature is available for upgrade for the Elite Ti, HDS Carbon, and Gen3 units, and is available for download at the lowrance website. Visit lowrance.com/FishReveal/ for complete details.
Web ID: 100040361