Very few lures can realistically blow past 20' on the cast and 30' on the troll. Of those, only the Livingston Lures Interceptor Crankbait is equipped with proven EBS Electronic Baitfish Sound technology. This exclusive, water-activated feature produces the actual biological sound of distressed baitfish—a powerful trigger for the murky depths, where large predators rely more heavily on their lateral line receptors to home in on their prey. The Interceptor's extended diving lip gets your bait down quickly and imparts a wild side-to-side swimming action that brings crushing strikes. Deadly on all freshwater predators, from bass and walleyes to pike to Great Lakes trout and salmon. Hung with super-strong VMC® hooks.
- Big crankbait, super-deep dive
- Easily exceeds 20' on the cast, 30' on the troll
- Proven EBS Electronic Baitfish Sound technology
- Water-activated; produces real baitfish sound
- Wild side-to-side swimming action
- Deadly on all freshwater predators
Web ID: 183493