A great drinking water solution for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, and more, the Lifestraw Steel 2-Stage Personal Water Filter provides clean water in the harshest of conditions. Easy to use, this personal water filter allows adventurers to drink water straight from a lake, river, or other natural water source. A 2-stage system, this filter combines LifeStraw's proven hollow fiber membrane filter with a replaceable activated carbon capsule for even great filtration. The hollow fiber filter captures dangerous bacteria, protozoan parasites, and unwanted impurities down to 0.2 microns, while the carbon capsule reduces chlorine and other organic chemical matter for better tasting and smelling water. Durable stainless steel body encloses the filter for great durability. Compact 9"Lx1"W. Lightweight 5.6 oz. Carbon capsule filters up to 26 gallons of water. Hollow fiber membrane filters up to 264 gallons.
Manufacturer model #: LSSTEEL032.
- 2-stage LifeStraw personal water filtration
- Easy to carry, simple, and effective personal water filter
- Simple design allows you to drink straight from a lake or river
- Great for outdoors enthusiasts or an emergency kit
- 2-stage system - combines proven hollow fiber filter with activated carbon capsule
- Hollow fibre membrane filter - captures dangerous bacteria and protozoa
- Carbon filter capsule - reduces organic chemical matter in water like chlorine
- Durable stainless steel body
- Chemical free
- BPA free
With LifeStraw's Follow the Liters program, for every LifeStraw product sold, a child in a developing country receives clean, safe drinking water for an entire school year.
The LifeStraw Personal Water Filter:
Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction). Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction). LifeStraw removes bacteria, including: Escherichia coli, Campylobacter, Vibrio cholerae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Salmonella. LifeStraw removes protozoa, including: Giardia lamblia ("Beaver Fever"), Cryptosporidium Parvum, Entamoeba histolytica. The LifeStraw does not filter heavy metals or viruses, and will not desalinate water.
Web ID: 183131