A lightweight, compact, high-volume water purifier for campsites, group hikes, and backcountry trips, the LifeStraw Mission Water Filtration System offers clean drinking water on outdoor adventures. A gravity-powered water purifier built around LifeStraw's advanced ultrafiltration membrane techology. this system removes impurities down to 0.02 microns to deliver water virtually free of all viruses, bacteria, and protozoa. A high capacity design, the Mission includes a BPA-free, FDA-compliant roll bag reservoir with a wide mouth for easy filling in a stream, river, or lake. When you want water, gravity pushes water through an easy-to-remove, 80-micron pre-filter inside the bag, down a blue PVC hose into the Mission's membrane cartridge. In the cartridge, LifeStraw's Hollow fibre membrane filter captures dangerous bacteria, protozoan parasites, and unwanted impurities down to 0.2 microns. Clean water flows out the blue tap, while the contaminants are trapped inside and are flushed out by backwashing out the lower red tap. Long lasting design purifies up to 18,000 liters (4,755 gallons) over its lifetime. Requires no electrical power, batteries, chemicals, or replacement parts.
Manufacturer model #: LSM.
- Lightweight, compact, high-volume water filtration system for outdoor adventures
- Gravity-powered - no electrical power, batteries, chemicals, or replacement parts
- Advanced ultrafiltration membrane techology
- Captures dangerous bacteria, protozoa, and unwanted impurities down to 0.2 microns
- BPA-free, FDA-compliant roll bag reservoir - wide mouth for easy filling
- Easy-to-remove, 80-micron pre-filter inside the bag
- Membrane cartridge - holds hollow fibre membrane filter
- Clean water out blue tap, contaminants out red tap when backflushed
Web ID: 183135