You'll find the Lew's Mach Smash Spinning Combo at the intersection of performance and value.
The combo's Mach Smash Spinning Reel features an 8-bearing system with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings, Zero Reverse® one-way clutch, and solid-brass Speed Gears® delivering ideal smoothness and strength. An oversized multi-disc drag system smoothly controls the fight while Speed Lube® technology ensures exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions. One-piece graphite frame with graphite side plate protects internal components. Aluminum handle with Combat Grip® paddle knobs offers comfortable control.
The Mach Smash Rod takes charge with its premium IM6 graphite blank using stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts. On the handle end you'll find the Lew's-exclusive ultralight graphite skeletal reel seat, a split-grip Winn® Dri-Tac grip with EVA butt for comfort and patented "No Foul" hook keeper for quick rigging.
- 8-bearing system with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Oversized multi-disc drag system
- One-piece graphite frame with graphite side plates
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
- Solid-brass Speed Gears cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- Aluminum handle with Combat Grip paddle knobs
- Skeletal graphite rotor
- Premium IM6 graphite blank
- Lew's exclusive graphite skeletal reel seat
- Stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts
- Split-grip Winn Dri-Tac grip with EVA butt
- Patented "No Foul" hook keeper