Bass Pro Shops is pleased to offer the active military, veterans, retirees, National Guardsmen and Reservists of our Armed Forces a 5% discount every day, year-round at U.S. Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops stores, simply present proper ID at checkout. Exclusions apply*.
What do I need to bring with me to prove that I am a military customer?
- Present your proof of active duty or veteran status. Examples of this include:
- Military ID card
- We can accept both active and expired ID card
- State-issued ID that lists veteran status (i.e., a driver’s license)
- Form DD 214 (Dept. of Defense discharge papers)
Can I use the military discount in combination with other sales and promotions?
- The Legendary Salute military discount can be used on top of other promotions or on select sale items.
Are there any exclusions to what I can purchase using my military discount?
- Yes, there are some exclusions:
- Boats, trailers and motors (does not apply to canoes and kayaks)
- ATVs/UTVs and trailers
- Services for boats, ATVs, UTVs and tractors
- Gift cards
- Non-merchandise services, such as hunting licenses and Gear Guard
Committed to honoring our military and veterans
While we can never thank our military and veterans enough for their sacrifices, Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's proudly honor and celebrate them every day. In addition to offering a military discount every day in our stores, our respect and gratitude guides significant support for a number of programs and partnerships. A few key initiatives include:
- Actively recruiting veterans to join our team, with thousands of armed services veterans on our workforce.
- Donating millions to AMVETS and USO through longstanding partnerships and encouraging our customers to join us in our efforts.
- Hosting events that help recovering veterans connect with nature like Fishing Dreams for Veterans, a series of special fishing tournaments for disabled veterans.
- Compiling care packages for Special Forces units with hundreds of packages sent from our team members every year.