Great for cold weather hunts, Wetlands TrueTimber® Insulated Boot-Foot Chest Waders for Men from LaCrosse® keep you warm and dry through long days in the water. Combining sure fitting Alpha Boots with a lightweight nylon upper and plenty of warm insulation throughout, these waders keep you comfortable through the hunt without weighing you down. Outfitted with double-stitched and taped seams, the Wetlands' lightweight, breathable, and abrasion-resistant nylon upper offers 100% waterproof protection that's more comfortable than neoprene in warmer weather. Inside, lightweight 60 gram quilted insulation delivers welcome warmth through the biting cold of hunting wetlands during waterfowl season. The waders' webbing belt and elastic suspenders feature easy-to-use snaplock buckles and easy adjustment for a comfortable fit. Active Fit design boots slip on and off with ease, and keep feet warm in cold water with 1,600 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation. Swamp-Lite outsoles deliver superior traction through snow, mud, or loose terrain. Waders also feature a top loading pocket with hand warmer pocket on the front. Average weight per pair: 8.3 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 736123.
- Lightweight chest waders for cold weather waterfowl hunting
- Lightweight, breathable, and abrasion-resistant nylon upper
- Double-stitched, taped seams - sure waterproof protection
- Lightweight 60 gram quilted insulation
- Webbing belt and elastic suspenders - comfortable fit
- Active Fit design boots with 1,600 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Top loading pocket with hand warmer pocket
For size information, view the LaCrosse Wetlands TrueTimber Insulated Boot-Foot Chest Waders for Men
Web ID: 100240262