Give little feet big comfort on their next hunt with the LaCrosse® Lil' Alpha Lite Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots for kids. Combining 5 mm neoprene uppers with hand laid ozone-, abrasion-, and tear-resistant ZXT rubber over the foot and ankle, these boots provide naturally insulating, waterproof protection all hunt long. Additional layers of this high tensile strength rubber on the toe, heel, and vamp add to this rugged rubber boot's durability. Lightweight 1,000 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation provides additional protection from bitter cold temperatures. Active Fit design provides a more athletic and glove-like feel, while moisture wicking polyester jersey linings provide quick drying comfort right next to the feet. Removable EVA footbeds offer cushioning support under the feet all day long. Alpha Lite outsoles provide excellent all around traction wherever the hunt takes you. Textured finger grips on the angled top band make it easier to pull the boots on. Comfort rated to from -60Á to 30ÁF. Average weight per pair: 3.2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 610247.
- Durable waterproof and insulated hunting boots for young hunters
- Naturally insulating and waterproof 5 mm uppers
- Tough, handcrafted ZXT rubber overlays with added layers over the toe, heel, and vamp
- ZXT Rubber - ozone-, abrasion-, and tear-resistant, high tensile strength
- 1,000 gram 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Active Fit design - athletic fit, glove-like feel
- Moisture-wicking jersey linings
- Removable EVA footbeds
- Alpha Lite outsoles - all around traction
- Comfort rated -60Á to 30ÁF
Web ID: 181760