In 1963, LaCrosse® introduced its innovative Ankle-fit design and changed rubber boot comfort forever. By narrowing the ankle area, Ankle-fit boots grip the top of the foot better and lock the heel in place. This unique design keeps tall, heavy-duty, rubber boots in place while you are walking in them to prevent rubbing and chafing and keeps the boot on your feet while trudging through mud. Today, all LaCrosse rubber products feature Ankle-fit technology for a more comfortable, better fitting boot. Tough and comfortable, LaCrosse Grange 18'' Waterproof Boots for Men are a great value for anyone needing a good waterproof rubber boot for hunting, around the farm, or any messy environment. Constructed from premium, ozone-resistant 100% waterproof rubber, the Grange delivers unexpected comfort from a rubber boot with the secure fit of its Ankle-fit design and cushioning of its removable EVA footbed. The Chevron cleated outsole won't track mud or dirt to deliver sure traction in any messy environment. Includes a nylon net lining, adjustable top strap and fiberglass shank. Average height: 18''. Average weight: 4.5 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 15004.
- Quality rubber boot for hunting, farm, or any messy situation
- Premium, ozone-resistant 100% waterproof rubber construction
- Ankle-fit design - boot stays in place on foot to prevent blisters, chafing, or accidental pull off
- Removable EVA foodbed for additional cushioning and comfort
- Chevron cleated outsole - does not track mud or dirt for sure traction
- Nylon net lining
- Adjustable top strap
- Fiberglass shank
Web ID: 22310