A Bass Pro Exclusive!
A smart pick for scent-free, waterproof, cold-weather hunting, LaCrosse® AlphaBurly Pro Insulated Waterproof TrueTimber Kanati Hunting Boots keep feet comfortable and hunters focused on the hunt. Handcrafted PU-over-neoprene construction provides warm and waterproof protection for any hunt. 800 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation adds additional warmth, blocking out the coldest temperatures for warmth in the field late into the season. Proven Alpha design provides an uncompromising fit, with a contoured nonslip ankle, adjustable back gusset, and moveable all-natural PU rubber. Air-circulating bi-directional neoprene liners increase airflow within the boot for greater temperature regulation and comfort. Removable EVA footbeds soften every step to provide all-day comfort. Burly® Pro outsoles offer amazing traction and stability through the mud and dry ground. Average height: 18". Average weight per pair: 5.2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 376002.
- Warm and waterproof, scent-free hunting boots for late season hunts
- All-natural rubber-over-neoprene insulation
- Alpha Construction - snug-fitting, scent-free, waterproof protection
- 800 gram 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation for warmth
- Bidirectional neoprene liner increases inner air circulation
- Removable EVA footbed
- Contoured ankle prevents heel slippage
- Burly Pro outsole delivers outstanding traction without muddy buildup
- Back gusset with strap adjusts to your calf size
Web ID: 2296484