A durable rubber boot built to show cold who's the boss, LaCrosse® Alpha Thermal Waterproof Rubber Boots for men keep feet comfortable on any job in cold, nasty weather. Durable, flexible, and waterproof, these boots shield feet with naturally insulating 7 mm neoprene uppers covered over the foot and ankle with hand laid premium rubber overlays. Additional layers over the toe, heel, and vamp add to this rugged rubber boot's durability and support. Full fleece linings inside these rubber boots boost the warmth and comfort. The Alpha Thermal's Active Fit design provides a more athletic and glove-like feel, while adjustable gusset offers a comfortable custom fit. Removable PU footbeds, thick and insulating EVA midsoles, and lightweight nylon shanks offer cushioning support and stability under the feet all day long. Antarctic outsoles feature a multi-dimensional lug pattern for cold weather traction you can count on. Molded kick off heel plate and textured finger grips on the angled top band for easier on/off. Comfort rated from -40Á to 30ÁF. Average height: 16". Average weight per pair: 5.4 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 644109.
- Proven Alpha construction in a warm rubber boot for cold and nasty jobs
- Naturally insulating and waterproof 7 mm uppers
- Tough, handcrafted rubber overlays with added layers over the toe, heel, and vamp
- Full fleece linings
- Active Fit design - athletic fit, glove-like feel
- Removable PU footbeds
- Thick EVA midsoles - cushion, added insulation
- Nylon shanks
- Antarctic outsoles - multi-dimensional lug pattern for cold weather traction
- Comfort rated -40Á to 30ÁF
Web ID: 181708