The La Crosse Technology® Indoor Temperature and Humidity Gauge is a dual-gauge indoor thermometer that measures temperatures from -10 degrees to 110 degrees F (-20 to 50 degrees C), and humidity from 10% to 100% RH. Humidity plays a big role in comfort, so the La Crosse gauge monitors 5 levels of indoor comfort: Dry, comfortable/dry, ideal, comfortable/wet, and wet. The La Crosse Indoor Temperature and Humidity Gauge can be used on the wall or placed wherever you need to monitor indoor conditions. Batteries not required. Dimensions: 6.30"x1"x3.18".
Manufacturer model #: 104-288.
- Measures temperatures in degrees F or C
- Temperatures range from -10 degrees to 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Measures 10% to 100% relative humidity
- Comfort scale rankings: Dry, comfortable/dry, ideal, comfortable/wet, and wet
- Wall hanging or free standing
Web ID: 100179604